I know I've been posting a lot about tablets-- but I really need help again haha.
So my intuos is dead. no way to fix it. No money for repair or replacement. Which means I only have my bamboo.
I drew with it for about 20 minutes a few days ago before it quit working. So I know it works. It has a wireless kit, so it registers. The little orange light comes on when i plug both the adapter ad cord in. BUT it will not turn on.
It does all this weird shit now and it's just out of hand.
- registering, but not turning on
- "A supported tablet is not found on the system"
- Blue screen of death whenever my pen touches the surface
- "Driver was not found"
Here are the things I have done:
- completely wiped all tablet information out, and reinstalled
- charged over night
- constantly removing user preferences, then restarting, then plugging in
- going to 'services' and restarting the tablet pc option and whatever it is wacom has on there.
I know this thing can work?? it's just being a brat???? someone help this is getting so stupid how nothing want to work